Skip Navigation
Save Energy
The Department of Energy requires new buildings and remodeling 50% of an existing building to meet energy requirements. 

You are required by the City to complete and supply to the Building Department your energy rating.  After completing the REScheck or the COMcheck, you will have the opportunity to print out the results. 

Although, the City will not complete this for you, we are here to assist in getting you started.



Copyright © 2024 - Freeport, TX USA

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM